Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Blog Description

What you can expect from this blog: My initial idea for this site was to give me a reason to look over, revise, and expand upon old papers I have turned in for different classes. Usually when I turn in a paper, I feel like it is somewhat lacking and I would like to have a reason to go back and expand it to the size the topic I was grappling with deserved. I also have found over the years that I really like writing these papers, so I will also be writing paper just for this site. My goal is to upload two papers a month. One paper will be a revision and sometimes an expansion of something I have already submitted for a class and the other will be original content. My girlfriend has always helped me when it comes to editing my papers as well as being there for me to bounce ideas off. She also might upload her own papers to this page. In addition, I may add my reviews of movies, books, TV shows, and comic books, as well as my Beer Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment